Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Abundance...

A night of abundance is how I would probably descibe last night - fullness, richness, abundance...
From the big hearty meal, to the number of people squished in the living room (I think we hit close to 25 last night!), the fullness of conversations and even boisterous songs and games!, the contemplative teaching and sharing time, and the incredible sound of our voices being lifted up (last night I caught myself with a dorky grin on my face, just listening to the phenominal worship around me... it was beautiful!). The night continued even into more times of community and celebration into the late hours! God certainly was and is pleased with what we are doing at Quarry...As we've been talking about 'what is God's will'... i think it's in his will for us to meet together like we do...

May your week be filled God's abundance - LIFE GIVING MOMENTS.Last night we talked a bit about what are thing in your day that energize you and give you life! Take time to reflect and thank God for the things that fill you...

And huge blessings and prayers go to Simon, who is on his way to South Africa for the year...
Godspeed friend.

1 comment:

Rho said...

Hmm... Monday night I was definitly reflecting on times where I or other people have sought out the will of God thru signifcant group prayer time - times when people have waited upon God, and spoken a prophetic word into my life. I do think that's why God enocourages the gift of prophecy (1 Corinthians 14:1-3)

For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. (2 Peter 1:19-21)

I look forward to exploring this in the next few weeks...