Sunday, January 28, 2007

MEALS for MONDAY

A MESSAGFE FROM JANELLE re: food

Hey there,

I apologize for the extreme delay in getting Quarry dinner info out there for tomorrow. I have been super busy with the Icewine Festival, and it just slipped my mind. This is not the most uptodate email address, so can any of you forward this to the rest of the group - perhaps from a 'blog update' email - I just don't have any in my inbox. This will be my next Quarry task! Tomorrow night I want to chat about food - find out what is the most efficient way to do this/see if others would like to be a part of the list. Then I'm going to make a calendar for the next 2 months, so it will all be done and you will always know in advance.

For tomorrow, we are back to the first week of this new cycle format - tell your friends...

Mark E - Meat Main
Maja - Veggie Main
Nathan - Side
Kim - Dessert
Janelle - Beverages

Janelle

No comments: