Wednesday, October 03, 2007

RIDE FOR REFUGEES

Hey folks so we talked about this last night in our brainstorming evening, so I registered us this morning as a team. To make a long story short this is a ride to raise money to support refugees (Micah house is one of the benefactors) Check out the web site for more info, but I think we are going to do the 25km route.

http://www.rideforrefugees.ca/hamilton.php


If you go to the web site you can add yourself to the team. Our team name is Quarry and I am the captain. You can check out the web site for all the details like having people make pledges online or track things yourself. Attached is the paper pledge sheet and a poster. I also set us a goal for us of $500, its $50 a rider to raise and I am guessing 10 of us are available ? If you are missing a bike, I am sure we can find one. (You can also sponser the team online as well)

Mark Eade

Thanks Marky!

No comments: