Friday, September 19, 2008

monday ... and beyond.

This week we're going to begin to look at the year ahead for Quarry ... who do we want to become & what do we want to do? Can you believe that we are in our fourth year as Quarry?!? So much has happened ... and so much is yet to happen.

Please begin to think about ...

. What would I like to see as the focus of Quarry this year?
. How would I like to see each evening/week/month/year structured?
. What would I like to see stay the same in the year ahead? Change? How?
. Many of our group members have moved away in the past few months. Are you content with the current size of Quarry, or should we be inviting others to join this group? If so, whom?
. For Quarry to happen each week, not only do we need to generate ideas, but we also need to put those ideas into action. What is my involvement going to be in Quarry in the next year? How will I use my gifts/resources/skills? Role? Time commitment?

This is a key conversation as we look to the year ahead - hoping that everyone will be able to join us! See you at 6:30.

Main Meghan
Main veg Mark
Bread & Veg Jess & Gilbert
Bevvies Maja
Dessert Les & Lindsay

No comments: