Friday, December 30, 2005

FIRST QUARRY OF 2006 - Monday JAN 2

Hey one and all... i hope you have survived the turkeys, family dynamics, crazy schedules, chaotic shopping and jello salads - and above all that, I truely hope you found some real holy moments this past christmas season.

As you start gearing back into normalcy and routine again, I want to invite you back to Quarry.

6:30 - meal
7:30 - gathering, worship, etc...
@ Rhonda & Maja's apt.
1265 Ontario Street
Apt 604
buzz #229
905.631.8267

Drop us an email (rhonda_elgersma@yahoo.com) or ring if you plan on joining us for dinner so we have enough eats - but it's ok if you just show up too!

As we head into a new year, we'll be taking some time to position ourselves before God and refocus our worth and goals in Him. How are you going to allow God to use you this year?

We'd love to see familiar and new faces as we kick off the 2006 year together.

4 comments:

West Van United Church said...

Hey ho!
Uhm....I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll soooooon. I miss Quarry, please say hi to him for me. Or her. ;)

Anonymous said...

Uhm...see Rhonda...other people replied...

heather

Anonymous said...

Simon this one's for you ;o)

Just a random note for whomever sees, if you haven't seen www.theinterviewwithgod.com check it out, I'm a sucker for cheesy...but I love it.

Good night last night, I hadn't heard Nathan play before..and wow, the spirit really moves through his music!
Looking forward to next week.
Hope everyone has a great week.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.