Saturday, December 10, 2005

MONDAY, DEC.12

MONDAY NIGHT
QUARRY WILL TAKE PLACE AT HEATHER JAMES'S
680 Ramsgate Rd
Burlington
(905) 631-8337
6:30- Dinner
(if you haven't normally joined us for dinner, you are welcome - just drop Heather a line at the above number or email at: heatherjoyjames@yahoo.ca
7:30 - Worship & Teaching
(lead by Orville James -one of the ministers at Wellington Square)
We'll be continuing our advent series and Orv will be diving into the topic of the incarnation
Come join us for another opportunity to seek God and experience Him!

4 comments:

West Van United Church said...

On Tuesday night, I had to do devotions for the guys that lived in my dorm last year when I was a residence advisor. I started talking about community and went into this long rant about Quarry and how awesome it is.
I'm sorta counting down the amount of Quarrys left...sadly. I know that it's definitely one of the biggest things I'll miss when I leave for SA! See ya'll on mOnday...

heatherjoy said...

don't worry simon, you can keep in touch since apparently posting my phone number on the internet is a good idea... thanks rho? ;)
potential stalkers, please note: if you intend on stalking/ calling in the middle of the night and hanging up, etc. think about this: somebody's watching YOU. not me... jesus... wait>.. now I sound creepy... but i meant...
never mind.

Rho said...

wait! i asked your dad for permission!!??
just trying to save on the hassle of the stalker looking it up on canada 411! we are about serving right?

West Van United Church said...

For a minute there I considered calling your house last night and hanging up. But I fell asleep instead. I've developped quite the heavy breathing... ;)