Friday, February 10, 2006

Monday, Feb 13

Sure Monday means the start of another week... but it also means QUARRY TIME! (how's that for a opener!) Hope to see you all and more out to fill up our living room on Monday!

We'll be digging into some of these "spiritual disciplines"...
Topic: Simplicity

6:30 - meal (thanks for those people who signed up to bring stuff! :) )
7:30 - gathering, worship, etc...@ Rhonda & Maja's
apt.1265 Ontario Street
Apt 604
buzz #229
905.631.8267

Drop us an email (rhonda_elgersma@yahoo.com) or ring if you plan on joining us for dinner so we have enough eats - but we wouldn't turn you away if you just showed up ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I was actually on my way to Quarry and then I chickened out because the roads were so slippery... wish I was there!
-Katie

West Van United Church said...

Hey guys...sorry I couldnt make it...I was on my way but then realized I should have left 15 minutes earlier. ;)
Uhm...in exciting news...I might do my thesis on Baptism of the HS....mmmm.

heatherjoy said...

hey guys, sorry i couldn't make it, steve and i had the flu... we decided on "sleepin' it off" instead of "throwin' it up" all over you guys.
so... how was quarry?