Thursday, February 02, 2006

Quarry, Monday Feb 6

Lent. What's the deal? What does it really mean? We're going to start digging into a new series on Lent and Spiritual Disciplines. Sounds quite intense and not fun doens't it? Hmm... well, if you come it will be fun! Come out as we intro this new topic. New people always welcome!!
Dinner will kick off at around 6:30...
Gathering at 7:30...
(Please try to contact Rob & Lisa if you plan on joining for dinner)
@ Rob & Lisa Irish's
540 Bridgman Avenue (3 blocks east of Wellington Square)
phone: 905-632-9456

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, so since no one has been commenting I thought I'd throw one out there...it has been a crazy few weeks for me...and I'm stuck working next Monday evening so I am going to miss yet ANOTHER week of Quarry...I am always there in spirit...sigh.
Hopefully I can get there for the following week because I've hardly even had a chance to get to know the group!
Hope everyone is having a great week.
Em

Rho said...

Rob & Lisa - this is me emailing you. I will be there for dinner! Woot woot! (how's that for a post!?) :)

heatherjoy said...

this is my rsvp for dinner AND my contribution to the posting frenzy. it's a trend... you might say a rash of postings.

Anonymous said...

ah team! why can't quarry be closer to fonthill??!! its a good place! really it is!!
kim :)

West Van United Church said...

People! Count me in.....*sob* i wish.

Uhm......so, I thought of you guys, cause my landlord is AWESOME and uhm...he prayed for this woman and her neckbrace ripped off and they took x-rays of her body after and well...the kidney she had had removed was back. Healthy. her doctor asked her not to come back cause it freaked him out.
Uhm.....yeah. Sweeet!
Ok. I miss you all and well...I hopefully will get the internet soon and can join in live via webcam. *cough*.